- Taking a step away from conventional commemorations of International Youth Day, BRAC, this year, turned its focus on the youth working for the ready-made garment sector, […]
- There are 1.8 billion young people – yes, I’m talking about one-fourth of the world’s population. Leave out this population when making the next big decision […]
- With thousands of students graduating every year from universities around the country, one would expect that Bangladesh’s labour market would have no problems catering to employer’s […]
- “I wanted to help the Rohingya people in any way that I could when they came to Bangladesh. I took this position as a way to […]
- A manager in the human rights and legal services programme in Nilphamari, Sufia is no stranger to the trauma of child marriage. She herself was married […]
NEXT ISSUE OF dBRIEF
The next issue of dBRIEF will be on ‘Gender’. We expect to cover interesting stories, national/international/organisational level initiatives/events, ground-breaking researches, and other relevant topics around the topic.
Moreover, we are planning to introduce a new section “Dear editor’’ from the next issue. The section will contain readers’ reviews and constructive feedbacks on the current issue. In this regard, we are calling for your thoughtful insights, reviews and comments on this issue. Please submit your suggestions to email@example.com.