frontline health workers currently use this application and are able to provide better health services utilising this platform
BRAC offices across Bangladesh using the platform for reporting, monitoring, and decision-making.
people in 18 million households across rural communities and urban slums registered in the platform.
- Registers households and members with unique ID
- Record longitudinal health data of each member taking service from BRAC health points (Shasthya Kormi, Programme Assistant and BRAC facilities)
- Integrated solution connecting communities to facilities ensuring no interruption of the flow of data
- Identifying pregnant mothers-at-risk through pre-defined algorithm in the platform
- Triggered referral to nearby health centers in case of complex cases
- System integrated personalised counseling based on predefined logics
- Health check-ups for pregnant and postpartum mothers, neonatal and child counseling for children under 5 years of age, adolescent counseling, non-communicable disease (NCD) and eye-disease screening for adults
- An integrated digital financial system for direct and reconciliation free payment management
- Inventory solution to manage branch and facility inventory
- Household and member migration solution for handling rapid migration events in Bangladesh
- Aggregated and granular reporting mechanism for managers. Allowing them to take informed decisions and track the performance of CHWs
How mHealth helps
- A member is registered only once in the system and provided with a unique ID, through which all the data collected in this system is sorted. As a result, a patient can be longitudinally tracked and provided with quality services.
- Time saved due to automated reporting mechanism
- Leaders and decision makers do not have to wait for month-end reports and real-time decisions can be taken
- A change/update in system takes a few seconds to be applied through application update process
- System can generate risk flags, counseling messages and trigger referral ensuring quality treatment in critical cases
- Field managers can track CHW’s performance in real-time and monitor their activities
- Integrated facility and community solution ensure one-time registration for a service point and no loss of service data
- Migration also ensures one-time registration for a service point and no loss of service data
© 2022 BRAC. All Rights Reserved.